Demand management: How parking and road user charging might be used as a lever
With rising demand for transportation infrastructure, but limited space to build more, cities face the need to find alternative solutions to manage congestion.
What if we can ...
- Improve human health, safety, the environment and the economy by reducing congestion?
- Develop congestion management solutions in cities by employing best practices from around the globe
- Manage congestion through pricing without building new roadway infrastructure?
- Use technology and data collection to track and understand congestion issues?
- Reduce congestion by developing transit-orientated communities and improving transit services?
Tuesday , June 14, 11:10 - 12:05